Setting The New Standard In Weddings and Events!
- Our DJ’s are trained by an award-winning local career DJ, who’s still active & relevant.
- DJ’s Between Age 21-37. Old Enough To Have Experience, Young Enough To Still Be Cool. Trained by someone who IS a DJ. We also understand that like in any job experience is earned & we are always transparent with you.
- We do SO much more than just weddings. We play regularly in clubs, schools * private events. Time and Time again our DJ/Talent is requested for large scale events like Mock Wedding, Professional Sports Teams, Calgary Stampede & more just to “DJ” only based on their skill.
- DJs who control the crowd. We don’t take away your spotlight, but wouldn’t it be weird if your band or performer was stuffed off in the corner & there was just a sound system in the middle of the room? We think so too! That is why our dj’s are out front, so we can interact with you & your guests, take requests, be able to read the room & rock the house. Just like any great performer would.
- We can beat-mix, more importantly know when not to mix, what/when to play specific songs, when to make announcements. Music selection is KEY for all events. We don’t just push play.
- We put request forms on ALL your guests’ tables or digitally via our QR Code/App
- We understand that for many the Chicken Dance is not cool anymore.
- However we have a 24/7 accessible personal online event planning portal that includes must play/do not play songs even if you still want to hear classic wedding cheese, the chicken dance or want to make changes after office hours.. We designed it from the ground up, and made sure it included every aspect of your event with 1,000s of real events to make it perfect.
- In Person/Virtual Planning Meeting. The steps leading up to your event are just as important as the execution on the day of the event. Share your vision & let us create it. We have a passion for events & supporting the people planning them.
- We are a 1 Stop Shop for your entertainment needs. Sound, Lighting, Video, Photo Booths, SFX, Music & More.
We are active on social media & our website with real photos from our own real world events in YXE & around Saskatchewan! No Stock Photos allowed.
- Industry quality, new, maintained, & updated gear. We rely on this, so you can rely on us!
- We have VIDEO Tutorials on YouTube that shows you exactly what all of our packages & services look like, that way you know EXACTLY what you are getting. Plus we also make custom packages as no event or venue is the same, and with our experience of all venues in Saskatoon and area we can share the tips and tricks of what works and doesn’t work for each venue, from load in, to floor plan. Also we promote our amazing talent on our website not hide them from potential customers. They are our ROCK STARS and will be yours too!
- We have numerous local, industry, peer, online awards from credible sources like Wedding Wire, Planet S, Review sites and more. We wish we could make this stuff up, but it’s all true! We thank YOU for your support!
- We don’t have a storefront, we are proud of that. We have been looking for a commercial storefront for about 5 years. They ALL want a minimum 3 year commitment $100,000+ over 3 years and we would have to work those overhead costs into our services. We pride ourselves in being competitively priced. We decided on a moderately priced storage only facility. We also love the flexibility of being able to meet you online, for a casual coffee or even coming to you and/or a venue site visit! We know that can save you time and money. You are busy planning all other aspects of your event with many other vendors and are happy to share the load.