Wedding Dj's & Photobooth Rentals for Saskatoon Saskatchewan & Area
Saskatoon Wedding DJ & Photo Booth Entertainment Djs Much Music Video Dance
dj, disk jockey, wedding dj, saskatoon wedding dj, saskatoon dj, photo booth, lighting, up lighting, monogram lighting, projector and screen, rentals, school, high school, corporate
"Dance On A Cloud" is an amazing way to have an unforgettable 1st wedding dance!Looks Amazing In Pictures & Video!
* Low Lying Fog Machine, uses dry ice & NO Chemicals. No Scent or smell* will not affect people with asthma, elderley or conflict with food safety standards
* will not set
Here are your most requested wedding songs of 2014!
1 Journey Don't Stop Believin'2 Robin Thicke Blurred Lines3 Black Eyed Peas I Gotta Feeling4 Cupid Cupid Shuffle5 Bon Jovi Livin' On A Prayer6 Neil Diamond Sweet Caroline7 Pharrell Williams Happy8 Whitney Houston I Wanna Dance With
Excited To Be The ONLY DJ Company Involved In This Show! Exquisite Fashions & Bridal Presents: "Rendezvous With Randy" From TLC's "Say Yes To The Dress" Sunday Oct 26th TCU Place Doors Open @ 12:30 Tickets Available
1. Are you planning to lose weight?
2. Can I get a plus one?
3. Your plans are...different.
4. Relax, it’ll be fine.
5. Why are you having the wedding there?
6. Don’t be a bridezilla.
7. Will there be any gluten-free or dairy-free options at dinner?
If you are attending a wedding this summer in Saskatoon, here are some helpful tips of things you should not do! I am sure you would apprecuate the same at your wedding.
2. Crash the bride's room.
3. Misuse your smart phone.
4. Change your seat.
5. Make side comments during
Photo Booths In Saskatoon
If You Did Not Already Know We Have 2 Different Styles Of Photo Booths. Fully Enclosed Private Booths and Full Freedom Open Air Concept.
- Perfect For Weddings, Grad's, Corporate Parties, & Birthday Parties! - Share Pictures & Video Instantly:
Is this the new tend in Saskatoon wedding pictures? They seem to be taking over the internet as of late.
Do you know or have you seen anyone in Saskatoon doing this?
Would you ask your Saskatoon wedding photgrapher to do this for you?
How long until the groomsmen make this their